Better Democracy NZ is a non-partisan, non-profit organisation.

Our mission is to foster the improvement of New Zealand's democratic system and encourage the use of direct democracy through the

Veto, Citizens' Initiated and Recall referendum.

________________________________________________



Sunday 29 November 2009

New Govt identity verification system


This is an interesting new concept which I am sure could be developed further to enable us to cast a vote online. Would surely make the process for general elections and referendums more cheaper, quicker and easier. For more info click here

CLICK ON THE TITLE OF THIS POST TO BE TAKEN TO OUR BLOG, TO POST YOUR COMMENT!

2 comments:

Blair Anderson said...

Hang on a moment, I can run for parliament without as much as providing let alone proving my birthdate, but I can't register my dog without my date of birth being provided and checked against ministry of justice x-reference and validation.

What does this tell us about how much we value political office and our dogs?

Anonymous said...

I smell a national identity card by stealth and a future revenue source. At present there is no cost of dealing with govt departments so why should we pay in future after all we already pay as taxpayers.